Already Signed Up to Exhibit? Here's What You Need to Know!
Exhibit Hall Hours (subject to change):
- Monday, May 6, 2019
- Exhibit set-up is 12:30-3:30 pm
- Exhibits open at 4 pm, prior to the opening session of the conference, and remain open through the Welcome Reception until 7:30 pm. There will be a reception held that evening in the exhibit area immediately following the opening plenary.
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019
- Exhibits open at 7 am for a continental breakfast with registrants and will remain open throughout the day until 5 pm. Breaks are interspersed throughout the day in the exhibit area to maximize exposure to attendees.
- Exhibit tear-down is 5-6 pm.
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions:
- Table Assignments: Assignments are made by ANCOR staff. A reasonable effort will be made to avoid assignment of adjacent tables to direct competitors. The exhibit fee must accompany applications for space; table assignments will not be made until payments are received in full.
- Exhibits: A standard 6-foot table and 2 chairs; there will be no pipe and drape (i.e., no draping backdrop)
- Exhibits are preferred to be table-top, with display on top of table
- Table top is 6-feet wide and 30 inches high
- Exhibits cannot extend beyond the 6-foot width of the table
- ANCOR reserves the right to refuse any oversized exhibits that do not conform to the above sizes
- ANCOR allows a maximum of two people to exhibit at each booth. Additional exhibit staff must be registered for an additional fee.
- If electricity is required, payment will be made directly to the hotel, not to ANCOR. ANCOR will supply this information at a later date.
- The name of contact person will be listed in the Exhibitor Section of the Conference Program.
- Payments and Cancellation: The exhibit fee must accompany the agreement. Vendors may cancel this agreement by written notice to ANCOR. Cancellations made on or prior to April 1, 2019, will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be made on cancellations after April 2, 2019.
- Security and Insurance: The Exhibit area will not be secured. We encourage exhibitors to take valuable items with them when they leave the table. Neither ANCOR nor the hotel will be liable for any damage or loss to exhibitor’s property, nor shall ANCOR be liable for any injury that may occur in the exhibit area(s). Exhibitors should make their own insurance arrangements.
- Damage to the Exhibit Area: Nothing shall be posted, tacked, nailed, screwed, or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the hotel, conference or exhibit areas. If any damage does occur, the exhibitor shall be liable for any and all damages.
- Restrictions on Use of Space: No exhibitor shall sublet, assign or share any part of space allocated to it without consent by ANCOR. If an exhibitor who is fully paid fails to occupy space that has been contracted, ANCOR shall have the right to use such space as it sees fit.
- Acceptability of Exhibits: All exhibits shall serve the interests of members of ANCOR and shall be operated in a way not to detract from other exhibits. ANCOR reserves the right to deny the exhibit space to any potential exhibitor if ANCOR determines that the content or intention of the exhibitor is inconsistent with the interests of ANCOR. Acceptance of an exhibit does not imply an endorsement of the exhibitor.
- Responsibility of ANCOR and Exhibitor: Insurance and liability are the full, sole responsibility of the exhibitor. The exhibitor agrees to keep ANCOR and the hotel forever harmless from any damages or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor, as well as to comply strictly with the applicable terms and conditions contained in the agreement between ANCOR and the hotel against and from any and all loss, cost, damage, liability or expense by reason of any accident or other occurrence to anyone, including the exhibitor, its agents, employees and business invitees that arises or by reason of said exhibitor’s occupancy and use of the exhibit premises or a part thereof. ANCOR does not assume responsibility for services or materials advertised or exhibited.