Community Builder Award Nomination Process
- The ANCOR Foundation Awards & Recognition Committee will review submissions.
- Preference will be given to nominators who are ANCOR members and/or nominees that have an explicit ANCOR member connection.
- The committee may request additional documents to support the application.
- The committee has the right to identify up to three finalists.
- The committee will interview the finalists virtually.
- The committee may recognize one award winner per year.
- The committee will email the applicant of their status within 60 days (about 2 months) of the conference.
- The ANCOR Foundation will offer the Community Builder Award winner(s) one plane ticket and one hotel room night to ANCOR Connect ‘24 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to formally receive their award.
- Finalists are expected to participate in an interview (on the computer or in-person) with members of the selection team. Also, a site visit may be conducted by the ANCOR Foundation.
Note: ANCOR provider members are not eligible to receive this award but are encouraged to nominate community partners.
Questions? Email Sasha Sencer, ANCOR’s Director of Education & Intersectional Collaboration.
Please complete the form below to submit your nomination for a 2024 Community Builder Award. Submissions are due by Friday, February 2, 2024.